Copy this blog post and then post it on your blog with the changes in answers so that they apply to you......HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Thanks Kelly, this was fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? artifical pre-lighted 7ft blue spruce
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually middle of December
4. When do you take the tree down? Until January 6th, Epiphany-Little Christmas and my paternal grandfather's Voo-Voo's birthday
5. Do you like eggnog? only when I could drink Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my phonograph suitcase that played 45's
7. Hardest person to buy for? Used to be my mother "May she rest in peace, she is so missed daily"
8. Easiest person to buy for? my husband "He loves anything green"
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Vintage white porcelain 15 piece set from Avon 1980's
10.Do you send cards or email cards? both "Special cards to relatives"
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? clothes, "I like to select my own styles"
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? 1954 White Christmas With Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? all year long always shopping with Christmas in mind
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? always the ones I never would use "I hate to see a gift go to waste"
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies and peppermint candy canes
16. Lights on the tree? yes, white, clear (outside decorations multi colors)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells
8. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Would love to go to Anderson, SC.but this year will stay in RI and visit relatives. I also love to drive around and look at decorations in upper class neighborhoods
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner/Donder, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? a beautidul handcrafted angel made and given to me by my daughter-in law, Victoria about 10 years ago before she married my first born son, John Michael
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Always Christmas morning 7-ish and the tradition of going to midnight mass at the cathedral in Providence
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rudeness in stores, pushing shoving and the dis-courteous drivers with parking spots
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? handmade from my sons over the years when they were in school and ornaments collected on trips
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and ham at my sister, Maureen and brothert-in-law, Carl's house (tradition)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? peace and good will amd hugs and kisses from loved ones "I have never been a materialistic stuff person" I love giving
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Jenny , Maureen and Vicky
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Debbie and Kelly who have already done theirs
"Enjoyed this :)