Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have always said I have 2 children.......

When asked do you have any children, I have stated, 'Yes, I have two sons, one on my side and one on my husband's side." What I actually mean is one looks like me, the Portuguese side, dark eyes and brown hair and the other like my husband's side, the English /Irish side, blue eyes and light blond hair.
So I thought it would be exciting to try the Look-alike Meter from the site My Heritage, that I love from the blog that Kelly wrote about. I as many parents puzzled all over the world have asked themselves, who does my child look like, Mom or Dad?
The MyHeritage Look-alike Meter settles the debate once and for all. Here are the the results for my first born son, John Michael and my second, son, Mark Alan.


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Black and white photographs - Geneology

and

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family history


1 comment:

Vicky said...

This is fun. I'll have to do Nolan and Braydon. I thought that was how it was going to turn out with all of you. Everyone says that Nolan looks like me and Braydon looks like his daddy. We will see!